The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Media & Entertainment' started by kingcool52, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.
  1. So the latest Walking Dead season has just started. Do you watch it? What do you think of it? I won't post any spoilers here just in case someone who hasn't watched it visits. First episode was amazing! It was pretty gory especially compared to the other episodes but wasn't too bad or extreme in my opinion. It was so sad to see Neegan's victim/s and looking through the Walking Dead hashtag on Twitter showed how everyone else also were emotionally affected :(

2. No I haven't still got the chance to watch walking dead but I would surely consider watching it because of its ratings. I hope that its a great serial.

3. It is definately a great show and yeah like you said the ratings are great for it! I actually started late too, about the time that Season 6 came out but I managed to catch up on all the seasons within a month even though I had so much work to do. I was so addicted to the Walking Dead that I was literally watching several episodes a day without any rest or break :D.